Adventures of the Deep Six
The Deep Six
- Diogenes – The muscle of the group, a Half-ogre warrior and Devote of St. Cuthbert
- Feydark – Elven woodsman who carries a heavy-shameful-weight and could shoot the wings off bog fly at a hundred paces.
- Kael – A smooth talking street urchin always scheming and to clever for his own good.
- Raven – Sorceress taken from her family as a babe and raised by hags, only to be “rescued” and later dumped in Waterdeep for her own safety by a band of adventurers. Raven yearns for the adventurers life. Collector of odd trinkets.
- Singh Yin – A womanizing, ale and wine swilling monk who walked away from a nobles life.
- Wilk – The holy warrior, not quite the outcast that the others are yet fits in with the group perfectly.